Monday, October 13, 2008

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggidy Jig!

We are back from our third annual insanity church campout. I believe that it was the most successful one yet. It was wonderful to have so many volunteers and to not have to worry about every little detail!
Conrad organized a kickball tournament with modified rules so that even little people could participate. It was genius! Everyone had such a good time, especially the younger kids who participated with the older.
Many people have asked if we can do this twice a year.

Today, we have tons of laundry and housework to do. Conrad and Pastor Hemmeke are off to Presbytery and the following Pastor's conference. So, as the day progresses and I am better able to clear my foggy brain, I will get back on here with this week's plan.

Ya'll are going to help me stay focused!

1 comment:

Amy Howard said...

Margaret,

Wow, sounds like you have been very busy!

BTW, I love it when you list your weekly plans. It inspires me to keep my focus in the right place ;)

I made those wonderful Black-Bottom muffins for my in-loves when they came a couple of weeks ago and they loved them! Thanks again for putting the recipe on here. I'm going to send the recipe to my MIL soon so she can enjoy it at home also!

I'm praying for smooth sailing for the wedding. Please post pics when you get a chance. It's such joy to see another covenant family begin!