Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Here it is Wednesday


… and not unexpectedly I am not very far in my To Do List.

I have a lot of shopping and even price comparing to do, today.
I have two pans of Cornbread & Andouille Dressing (Stuffing) made and need to make four more. (Then freeze them.) Plan to do that today as well.
Then I have the Shrimp Etouffee to make. Thursday & Friday, I’m thinking.
Then I need to start making the cakes. (Next week)
The way my day goes is morning Quiet Times, breakfast, a little blogging for my sanity then housework until Lunch.
Then I get to work on Wedding stuff. Yesterday I started before lunch and today, the housework is going to be all up to the kiddos.

Gaelan’s To Do list is getting shorter, though and that’s a good thing.
Rings bought, vows written, apartment secured, insurance taken care of, tux measured, honeymoon arranged…. He just a few more very important things to do, such as get the license!

We were all happy to hear that he got his own squad car last night, very exciting!

I have heard from Conrad only a little, while at Presbytery/General Assembly. He says that they are very busy with Presbytery until lunch, then General Assembly after until dinner and then worship in the evening and starting all over again the next day. He sounds tired.

Tonight my sister and Heather have invited us over to their house (the Dornan’s are living with Kath, right now, as well as another family!) for dinner, tonight. I volunteered a vegetable and Cake! What else? I’m making a batch of the recipe I’m planning to use for the groom’s cake along with the same filling and icing. Nothing like getting as much practice as possible!

I guess that is all for now. Keep us in your prayers.

Margaret

No comments: