Monday, October 26, 2009

Meal Planning...or the lack of planning!

Sometimes I just get into a funk when it comes to meal planning. I usually fall back on a rotating menu from the past (I have one or two in a binder). That's where I find myself today. I usually have my menu planned by Sunday evening so that I can get my grocery list together for shopping on Monday or Tuesday. I just sat and stared at that notepad yesterday! I couldn't muscle up any brain power for menu planning!

This morning, I visited "Menu Monday" at "I'm an Organizing Junkie". There are close to 200 different menus on there! I finally have some ideas and even copied some recipes.

So, what are we having? I don't know yet...I'm going to go out to the freezer and pantry and nose around. I'll let you know what I decide.

Have a good day!

No comments: