Monday, October 05, 2009

Daybook Entry




FOR TODAY...October 5th

Outside my window... partly cloudy cool day with jets going over.

I am thinking... about my daughter-in-law and her baby due any time now.

I am thankful for...
worship, feasting, fellowship and rest.

I am wearing...
long black skirt, ¾ sleeve black t-shirt and favorite slip-ons.

I am remembering... sitting on the couch snuggled up with Luke reading picture books (loudly & vigorously) yesterday.

I am going... to catch up on laundry and schoolwork before the campout.

I am reading...
The Black Arrow by R.L. Stevenson aloud to the children.

I am hoping... that it doesn’t rain on our annual campout.

On my mind... Gaelan & Emily and little “Tad” and many other prayer requests, Denise, Chris, Gregory.

From the learning rooms... nothing this week except a little catch up…next week, The Borgias!

Noticing that... as usual, there’s more things needing to be done than I have a mind to do this week.

Pondering these words... “And we urge you, brothers, warn those who are idle, encourage the timid, help the weak, be patient with everyone” I Thessalonians 5:14…my job description.

From the kitchen... sounds of dishes being done and a tape being listened to “It’s Cool in the Furnace, Man!” Later, fried rice for dinner.

Around the house... Straightening up and getting ready for the annual church campout.
One of my favorite things~ decorating for fall.

From my picture journal...















Emily & Gaelan in Montpelier "chillin' with the Madisons"

No comments: