Thursday, August 20, 2009

Trying to get back on board...

We are back from a lovely vacation to our nation's capitol and to see some family. Hopefully a little about that later.

Our family has been experiencing a particularly busy and stressful time of our lives and so I've let the unnecessary things (such as blogging) go by the wayside. I've finally realized that there's no end in sight and I would like to revamp how I manage these things, because I enjoy them or find them useful.

One thing I'm spending a little time on is my blog list...it had gotten totally unmanageable. I love my googlereader which shows me what's new to read each day and my blog list on that is huge. So, I think I will begin with the links that I read basically everyday or am currently finding an important read.

No comments: